IT Support Analyst
Exciting opportunity to support the business with new technology initiatives
Have autonomy and play an integral role with the business moving forward
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the luxury goods market and is one of the most recognisable brands within the fashion industry. Going for over a 100 years, they are a family owned business with immense pride and drive to become the no1 in fashion retail.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Offering up improvements and new functionality in a best of breed approach, and providing creative solutions and alternatives where required to get the problem resolved
- Assist and drive IT projects - there will be opportunities to test your skills and ability to learn
- Manage all hardware and software IT systems deployment (including laptops, desktops, servers mobile apps and devices)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership and delivery of onboarding support of applications and processes
- Able to troubleshoot complex application and technical issues
- Conduct research and present new technologies which will improve the business in line with their priorities
- Ensure the customer experience given by yourself and your fellow IT team is at its best in every step of the support process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following;
- Have the ability to learn and adapt quickly to support new and existing IT hardware and software, you will be able to master in house and external application issues to deliver prompt support and resolutions
- Proven ability at being hands on and having to manage multiple end to end projects to a deadline. Project management qualifications preferable.
- Driven and ambitious with demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ITIL V3
- Experience on working with Point of Sale (POS)/ MS Dynamics/ IBM Cognos TM1
What's on Offer
Be part of an organisation who puts people at the heart of what they do ensuring a creative and collaborative environment. Moving into a brand new office in central Sydney to harness their collaborative approach, this role has the opportunity to fast track your career with promotional opportunities.