IT Support Analyst
12 month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a large professional services firm based in Brisbane CBD, who requires the need for a dynamic and efficient IT Support Analyst with experience at Level 1 resolution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a strong understanding of applications and processes
- Provide a high level of core application support to all end users
- Monitor calls logged in the Service Desk ticketing application
- Receive other requests for support via phone, email, chat and personal interaction and assist with the resolution of those requests
- Escalate Help Desk calls to 2nd / 3rd line and local support analysts as required
- Assisting in making employees effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients
- Help explore the use of different technology and the tools that are available
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IT Support role resolving level 1 issues.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant field.
- ITIL Certified (preferred)
- Previous exposure to working in corporate environments
- Sound knowledge of supporting Microsoft technologies including Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows 7+
- Experience across Citrix Environments
- Setup customer access and other service requests.
- Ability to present yourself with a polished professional appearance.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have full working rights in Australia
What's on Offer
This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract offering an attractive salary. Shift times may vary between the hours of 7:00 am - 8:00 pm.