IT Support Analyst
*Immediate start available
*Initial 6-month contract, view to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing company within professional legal services located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are currently undergoing some restructure changes within their ICT team and seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team of 4. Our client is continually investing in their people by providing on-site trainings, learning and ongoing support and offer some exciting social benefits such as memberships, rewards, and sporting functions.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to the end users and internal as well as external business stakeholders;
- 1st and 2nd level IT technical support to more 300 users nationally and globally via telephone, email and on site;
- Escalating tickets to the most appropriate point where incidents cannot be resolved over the phone or by remote access;
- Managing incident requests through the resolution; and
- Installing servers, hardware system components, Network printers and deploying all the software requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of experience within IT Helpdesk- configuring, troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software within legal or professional services;
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory , Windows 7/10, Exchange Administration and basic PowerShell commands;
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services - DNS, SMTP, DHCP;
- Experience working within ITIL v3 framework;
- Citrix, Vmware and basic server exposure;
- Can do attitude; and
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Immediate start with likely progression to a permanent position;
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD;
- Training and professional development is provided with exciting opportunities for progression as the team grows; and
- Social benefits such as memberships, sporting functions and rewards ceremonies.