- A long term contract with possibility for permanent placement
- Easy to reach CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in providing educational programs and opportunities all over the world. Programs designed to help students to gain excellent results in their examinations
- Provide timely and effective Service Desk support to staff and students.
- Escalate incidents to the appropriate internal and external teams when necessary.
- Conduct business impact assessments and assign appropriate priority to Incidents.
- Ensure that all Incidents, Service Requests and enquiries are logged in the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Ensure calls are resolved/followed up in accordance with SLAs and customer expectations are managed.
- Perform first level Service Desk analysis, troubleshooting and attempt to fix-on-first, before escalation.
- Create and maintain user access as required.
- Research and prepare reports on ad-hoc topics as instructed.
- Assist with IT projects as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 2 years of Service Desk experience
Exceptional customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
Ability to provide clear and concise instructions and support to end users located remotely on a national scale
You will have a high level of attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, be proactive and systematic
- Strong understanding, skills and hands-on experience supporting PC hardware set-up and configuration, Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Citrix and virtual technologies, LAN/WAN environments, VoIP and mobile telephony, MS Hyper-V and MS System Center.
- Experience in MacOS and iOS set-up and configuration will be adventitious
- ITIL foundation certification will be adventitious
What's on Offer
- An immediate start to a long term contract
- Potential for permanent employment
- A competitive annual salary
- An easy to reach CBD location close to public transport
- Office and Home working split available