- Be part of a growing global organisation and team
- 100% Remote working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Fraud Protection service providers and is headquartered in the US. They provide fraud protection solutions to E-commerce companies all over the world and are looking for the right candidate to join their support team in Sydney.
- Provide first-line support, taking ownership, and following agreed-on procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Clearly communicate updates, known errors and FAQs, using (and referring users to) relevant knowledge base articles. Explains technical information to users in non-technical terms.
- Assist the organisation's clients during the integration process with their API (Application Programming Interface) and integration modules.
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are solved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with the organisation's product, sales and marketing teams.
- Assist in training Junior Customer Support Representatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident is a minimum requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required (English).
- Strong detail-orientation and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team-oriented environment is a must.
- 1+ years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, .Net, .Net Core
- Application Administration or support experience preferred.
- Strong team player with good organisational skills.
- Has an analytic approach to problem-solving.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a Global Organisation that drives an amazing culture and puts staff at the core of their business model.