IT Support Engineer
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This business looks at the bigger picture in supporting their staff culturally providing the best platform for success. Boasting an established service desk with a strong team culture, this organisation encourages, develops and promotes internal staff in line with best practice.
The key duties and responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Level 1 and 2 IT support for 3500+ computers and various network technology at different locations.
- Support of standard applications in use throughout the environment.
- Provision of new and re-issue existing desktops, laptop, tablet and related IT equipment.
- Co-ordinate internally and liaise with external vendors for hardware equipment repairs (desktop, laptop, mobility devices, printers, monitors etc).
- Ensure that policies and procedures are developed and maintained by team members.
- Ensuring that all requests and their subsequent resolutions are recorded in the ticket tracking system.
- AD Account, security group and Mailbox adds/moves/changes.
- Any administration related to Office 365 users or functionality.
- Support IT asset tracking and management within the ERP.
- Delivering a high level of communication and customer service to customers and key stakeholders
- Support testing new versions of software, eg. POS, Office Suites, Adobe
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Prioritise support activities to deliver the best business outcome.
- Provide appropriate action as required to expediate the resolution of a variety of support issues.
- Execute the escalation of support tickets or wider outages at appropriate times to relevant audiences.
- Maintain a high level of skill and understanding across a rapidly changing technology environment.
- Possess advanced experience with MS Office 365, Microsoft desktop operating systems, desktop hardware.
- Support SaaS systems. ie Office 365, Salesforce
- Demonstrate experience with LAN, WAN, internet, VPN, wireless and related network technologies.
- Have the ability to learn new software packages, create technical documentation and user guides and implement software packages into the businesses core network.
What's on Offer
- Permanant role
- Attractive salary package
- Close to public transport