- Great opportunity to start your career!
- Training and ongoing support
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services organisation, that is wholly owned and operated in Australia and New-Zealand with affiliated offices worldwide.
The successful individual with be responsible for:
- Answering Help Desk calls in a courteous and friendly manner, handling email and in-person requests from all clients.
- Logging all trouble tickets within specified agreed SLA time-frames.
- Prioritising problems, troubleshooting, and exercising problem-solving skills.
- Following-up with clients to ensure resolution is complete and timely manner with regular & effective communication and updates.
- Working with the Desktop and Infrastructure teams to diagnose and resolve issues as required, escalating incidents to appropriate team members.
- Perform routine operational & administrative duties (e.g., ID provisioning, access control, back up & restore).
- Assist & support group initiatives/projects and operational matters as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of computer hardware fundamentals.
- Understanding of various software packages and utilities for diagnostic, repair and technical issues for computer issues.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge around software troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of how to navigate systems and create reports when required.
What's on Offer
Incredibly unique opportunity for a customer service focused graduate or Junior IT Support individual to join an established service desk team and support a corporate environment based in the CBD.