IT Support / Junior Network admin
Long term career opportunities and internal promotions
Additional bonuses and ability to gain certificates
About Our Client
Our client -
Our client is a tier 1 not-for-profit telecommunications organisation who connects over 2 million users at institutions across Australia.
They operate a cutting edge Australia wide network with global reach. They develop new capabilities and invest in emerging technologies.
Key responsibilities -
- Monitor network infrastructure and services and respond to incidents, faults and difficulties, managing
them through to resolution
- Assist in identifying the root cause of problems and recommend changes
- Accept phone calls / emails / text messages from customers, partners, suppliers, staff and automated
- Log & track incidents, managing them through to resolution, using the organisation's ticketing system
- Liaise with AARNet Tier-2 network engineers regarding the progress of their assigned incidents
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation for NOC procedures
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate -
* A certificate, diploma or bachelor's degree, in the field of Engineering / IT is desired; or equivalent experience.
* Qualifications or completed training courses in Service Management and relevant telecommunications technologies
are an advantage but not essential.
* A current Australian drivers license is expected, to facilitate after-hours travel to the AARNet office.
Experience & Knowledge -
* 1+ years experience in a related role in telecommunications is desired
* Telephone manner, written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are required to be of a high standard
* Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are essential
* Understanding and experience in Service Management under a defined process / standard is an advantage (eg
* Some knowledge of Telecommunications infrastructure
* Attention to detail and the willingness to document both procedures and telecommunications infrastructure is
What's on Offer
What is on offer for you?
- Long term career opportunities, internal promotions and career progression
- Ability to gain certificates
- Work your way into the networking space
- Exposure to new technologies
- Bonus scheme
- Internal training
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Great central location