- Leading organisation based in southbank
- Growth & development opportunties
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their industry, and they have a strong presence worldwide. They have a special need for an IT support individual with excellent communication and customer service skills to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of local infrastructure (i.e. desktop, server, hardware, OS, software, telephony & networking).
- Identify, analyse, troubleshoot & resolve IT incidents & service requests within specified agreed SLA time frames.
- Ensure the correct operational and change management processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Manage customer expectation with regular & effective communication and updates.
- Escalate severe incidents to Country IT manager/team lead and/or relevant regional functional lead.
- Provide customer induction & training as and when required.
- Perform routine operational & administrative duties (e.g. ID provisioning, access control, back up & restore).
- Assist & support initiatives/projects and operational matters as and when required.
- Work closely with the Global Solution Centre (and other functional IT teams) on all day-to-day customer support matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of computer hardware fundamentals.
- Ability to repair and replace hardware components.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of various software packages and utilities for diagnostic, repair and technical issues for computer issues.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge around software troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of how to navigate systems and create reports when required.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a leading organisation. This is a varied and diverse role and the organisation pride themselves on culture and maintaining a work life balance.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with limited experience within the IT field or an IT graduate.