IT Support - Level 1/1.5
Great opportunity for a junior candidate
Convenient Parramatta CBD location
About Our Client
My client operates in the professional services industry and is the dominant leader in Western Sydney. With a tech savvy CEO, this organisation focuses on innovation in all areas of business, particularly in IT. Running a Windows environment, projects in cloud and security are on the horizon, and for the right candidate this presents a strong learning opportunity.
Work in a culture that focuses on creating a 'family' vibe internally, driven through open and honest communication, collaboration and strong customer service.
- Manage the helpdesk by monitoring, closing and ensuring SLA's of the tickets are meet
- Resolving Level 1 and 2 internal support requests
- Identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of those problems and documenting results
- Escalation to both internal team members and 3rd party vendors when required
- Managing the set-up of new staff and deactivation formalities for ex staff
- Work collaboratively within a small team to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Passion and drive for IT
- 6 months experience in a level 1 support role (desirable)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter attitude, must be able to work autonomously
- Have a solution focused mindset, proactively research and derive solutions for internal customers
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity for an IT support professional, early in their career, to join a market leading organisation in a forward thinking and innovative IT team.
- Permanent role
- $55,000 - $60,000 salary package
- Parramatta CBD location
- Salary review based upon performance