IT Support Officer - Located in Minto
An immediate start to a Permanent opportunity
Join a friendly and supportive team
About Our Client
My client is an international charitable organisation based in the CBD. Reporting a multi million world wide membership.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Manage, record and report tickets/request in the IT helpdesk system.
- Building/configuring end user devices (laptops, desktops, mobile phones)
- Active Directory Administration (User/Group creation and password resets)
- Offer advice and guidance to our user community on EUC tools and promote their use to improve personal productivity across the organisation. (eg Sharepoint, Teams, Excel)
- Software installation/licensing
- Provide support in assisting with key events requiring technology (e.g. Town Halls)
- Contribute to team meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills, along with troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Sound Networking knowledge of DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP, networking and basic firewall knowledge
- Extensive hands-on experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Proven ability to independently plan, organise and prioritise one's own activities
- CCNA qualification
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be part of a close-knit team. You will be encouraged to drive technologies in the workplace, providing excellent customer service with a drive for a first-time solution. You will be encouraged to push yourself with new learning and development opportunities.