IT Support Officer
The ability to grow and develop with support and structured development plans
Be part of an exciting organisation and team
About Our Client
Our client is based in Sydney, they are a global enterprise organisation and a market leader within their chosen field. They are looking for a candidate who has a good understanding of working within the construction and property industry.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Manage assigned tickets effectively to SLA, regular update of notes with required details and communicate with user on progress.
- Monitor and assign tickets in team queue as required to SLA
- Reassign or Escalate tickets in a timely manner
- Assist as necessary for priority tickets
- Rebuilding PC images and software to resolve PC issues
- Relocate hardware for office moves
- Upgrade hardware
- Manage requests for IT related service calls
- Troubleshoot errors for connections, accounts, mailboxes, software as required; coordinate with Level 3 teams as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following attributes;
- Strong technical skills around PCs and Operating Systems, and other aspects of second line IT support
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with executive management and translate technical language into non-technical terms
- Minimum of between 1 and 5 years experiences in a technical customer service role
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of desktop and infrastructure systems
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to embed themselves in a great team which is considered as core a function to the success of the business.