IT SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
Opportunity for a motivated, people leader to make this role their own!
World's leading professional services practice
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest global professional services organisations, supporting their offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. This young and vibrant office is providing an opportunity for a motivated leader to make this role their own. Reporting into the IT Manager, the IT Support Supervisor will oversee 4 support analysts.
This role is for a proactive and professional individual to manage and motivate a team of technically immature analysts. Your role will include:
- Manage all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation and resolution of end user requests
- Monitor daily workflow and workload of support team
- Analyse performance of support activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas and devise solutions to enhance quality of service
- Enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures
- Coordinator and/or perform hands-on fixes at the deskside support level
- Quarterly interstate travel
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience mentoring and/or training at least 2 support analyst
- Professional services background mandatory
- Windows 10, Service Now, Citrix, Office 365 and Apple IPhone
- Document management system knowledge ideal (iManage)
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop hardware
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for an IT Support team lead to step up into one of the world's largest law firms as make this role their own! The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is personable and a great people manager who wants to learn as much as they can!