IT Support Technician
Great CBD Location with attractive salary
Supporting a young and vibrant team that is ever growing
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician to join a popular company that specialise in property development and other professional services. This well known employer is seeking a fun, energetic individual to join a young and vibrant team. The company is passionate about their employees and requires a like minded individual to join their ever growing business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for staff IT related issues
- Maintain existing systems and liaising with existing vendors
- Identify, troubleshoot and diagnose all hardware and software issues
- Work closely with various teams to develop IT solutions and programs
- Introducing more effective systems, apps and programs that may assist various teams for different purposes
- Developing IT systems and programs that will improve the company's functions and add-value to the firms property development projects
- Update and maintain websites and documentation
- Preparation of training manuals for staff and implement this.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Proven ability in troubleshooting and incident/change management
- Qualification in computer science/engineering or IT related degree
- Previously developed software systems and been hands on with hardware.
- Solid experience in MS Suite, Office 365, Share Point and Skype for business
- Experience in communicating with vendors
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a property development or professional environment
- ITIL and Microsoft certifications preferred
- Experience in programming and web design is preferred
- Great work ethic with innovative ideas that will improve the business
What's on Offer
This exciting new role is based in the CBD with a strong view of career progression.