- Permanent opportunity with exciting career growth potential
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning Australian global design studio who deliver outstanding projects and concepts across architecture and interiors whose work now influences the built environment across the world.
Due to recent growth, an exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Desktop Support professional to join their internal IT team in collaboration with their external MSP to support a staff of over 120 people across Melbourne and nationally.
You will be responsible for the provision of IT support to our client's team in collaboration with their relevant MSP. In collaboration with this MSP, you will provide Level 1 & 2 Support involving desktop, network administration and hardware troubleshooting to their 120+ staff across the practice. This includes onsite end user interaction in their Melbourne offices as well as remote support to their Sydney and Brisbane users.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 4-6 years' experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field
- Full competency across the MS Office Suite including Office365
- Basic Archicad or Autocad experience highly favoured
- Experience across Windows 10 server
- Networking understanding and experience
- Knowledge of remote working environment, including experience with MS Teams and Citrix
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration on offer
- Permanent role
- Central CBD location
- Exciting career growth and training opportunities
- Great team culture