- Leading Australian Organisation
- Opportunity for Growth & Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian design and manufacturer of advanced equipment used in several different industries. Reputation for high quality and innovative products.
As the Service Desk Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor, receive, and respond to Service Desk tickets within desired SLA's (Generally Level 1 and 2 support).
- Escalate tickets that cannot be resolved within SLA to level 3 support.
- Provide timely and effective advice and support to internal customers.
- Investigate and resolve any system issues.
- Install and maintain end user computer systems.
- Support, secure and maintain the mobile device fleet.
- Install and maintain operating systems and application software on end user computers.
- Order hardware and software as required using standard purchasing procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the IT Asset and Software License document libraries.
- Create and update relevant technical documentation.
- Maintain and support the audio/visual systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a desktop support position.
- Experience supporting the Microsoft technology stack, including Windows 10 OS, Server 2012 - 2019, Office 365.
- Service Now experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, AD Manager, HCI and other technologies (i.e., SQL / Virtual servers).
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS).
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent position with a global organisation who are experiencing rapid growth. You will provide IT support to users across Australia and you will also be involved in project based work.