Great Location with On-Site Parking
About Our Client
My client is a growing logistics organisation, providing supply chain solutions for major clients in Australia. Joining an established IT team with growing investment you will be the primary POC for any IT issues to come from both the office and the warehouse.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders.
- Responding to support requests and ensuring helpdesk tickets are logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring incident and problem management processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Work within defined SLAs
- Support for hardware & application issues for desktop, laptop, mobile, printers, and PDA's.
- Provide 1st & 2nd level Application support for the ERP System.
- Provide support with exceptional phone manner and strong customer service skills.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in a Level 1-2 Helpdesk role.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with administration of VMware ESXi and Virtual center server.
- Able to demonstrate exposure to an ITIL environment (ITIL certifications desirable).
- Desktop support experience in Windows.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality documentation for existing and new processes.
- Experience in Active Directory user setup and Group policy management.
- Experience supporting an RDP/Terminal server environment.
- Previous exposure to supporting a Transport Management System.
- Experience with VEEAM backup Software (backup and restore).
- Experience supporting Mobile devices (Apple/ Android, Windows CE) including mobile device management (MDM) software experience.
- Experience with supporting VOIP phones and PBX administration.
What's on Offer
On offer is:
- opportunity to join a growing Australian organisation
- competitive salary
- great Western Sydney location with on-site parking