Number of various opportunities across industries
2+ years experience
About Our Client
I am working a number of roles with varying clients, all clients are national and growing, with offices all around Australia and New Zealand.
- Act as the primary point of contact for providing level 2 service desk requests relating to hardware, software and networking issues, queries and requests within the business
- Identifying and proactively resolving IT issues, escalating problems accordingly
- Record all issues raised in the ITSM/IT Service Desk system (Freshservice) and support of JIRA platform, adhering to service management principles and SLA's
- Manage onboarding deployments for new employees using SOE hardware
- Suggest recommendations on upgrades and replacements when necessary
- Collaborate with other departments such as Engineering and Finance on procedures and processes
- Support the IT Manager to assist with project work, IT administration, documentation to enable a highly responsive and proactive IT support service
- Actively foster company values of Integrity, Respect, Leadership, Passion and Accountability in all aspects of work.
- Adhere to work health and safety policies and procedures.
- Follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Undertake training as required.
- Undertake other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Office 365 and Skype for Business
- MS Intune, with exposure to application packaging and deployment
- Windows 10
- Around hardware and software configs covering pc's, tablet's etc
- Win Server 2008-2013
- WAN across multiple states
- Switches, routers and Wi-Fi systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a calm and supporting nature that allows you to build rapport with a user and get to the core of the problem
- Demonstrated time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Several years in a Support desk role
- An MCP, Networking Cert or a Cert III in technology or equivalent
- Open to occasional travel around the country for projects
What's on Offer
On offer are a range of great opportunities for an IT Support professional with 2-4 years experience in IT with relevant technology experience. Enjoy a comfortable work life balance with a convenient Western Sydney location.