3-6 Month Contract
South East Suburb
About Our Client
Large Australian Brad
- Responding to customer tickets; troubleshooting and resolving in a timely manner.
- Creation and deletion of domain accounts.
- Ordering, configuring and installation of new workstations and associated IT equipment.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT systems and network related issues.
- Installation and support for SOE and general business applications.
- Installation and support for business-specific engineering applications.
- Maintaining a cost-effective range of common spare hardware.
- Tracking, prioritisation, and coordination of all the workstation support requests.
- Ensuring that updates and patches are regularly applied to all workstations and associated systems.
- Rostered on Help Desk, entering IT Support requests into the job tracking system.
- Deploying new, relocating, and decommissioning desk phones for associates.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy environment.
- Effective communication with team members and all associates.
- Actively reporting to management: Progress, problems, and risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field - e.g. Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
- 3+ years' experience supporting IT systems in a corporate environment
- In-depth understanding of Windows, Office 365, and Outlook Experienced with network fundamentals and associated technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Attention to detail, with a strong focus on quality
- Able to prioritise effectively in a dynamic environment
- Experience with - SCCM, DSC, Linux, Azure/AWS, SQL, PABX, SIP
- A strong focus on automation: PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc
- ITIL concepts & best practices
- Environment/application monitoring
- Knowledge of software development and regulated environments
What's on Offer
3- 6 month contract with the view to go permanent