- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Training & ongoing support
About Our Client
Our client client is a well-known and established Australian brand in the retail industry. They're big believers in making the workplace fun and energising. They have an adaptive & dynamic work environment that provides tools and benefits to help you thrive in your role!
The successful individual with be responsible for:
- Answering calls in a courteous and friendly manner, handling email and in-person requests from all users.
- Troubleshooting incidents & requests including software, hardware, communications and networks.
- Prioritising problems and exercising problem-solving skills.
- Following-up with users to ensure resolution is complete with regular & effective communication and updates.
- Working with the Desktop and Infrastructure team to diagnose and resolve issues as required, escalating incidents to appropriate team members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Ideally 6-8 months experience in a helpdesk support position.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Basic to immediate knowledge around software troubleshooting - Active Directory, Office 365, Window 10.
- Good understanding of ITIL principles and processes would be preferred.
- Well-rounded abilities in troubleshooting all operating systems, software, hardware, telephone, and networks.
What's on Offer
This role is based in Scoresby so you ideally need to be located nearby and open to work from the office.
It's an incredibly unique opportunity for a customer service focused individual or a Junior Helpdesk Analyst to join an established service desk team and enjoy the perks of staff discount benefits!