- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a small organisation that specialises in business software solutions for the timber and hardware industry. Their business has been running for over 20 years. They are big on having a dynamic & supporting work environment that loves to promote within!
The successful individual with be responsible for:
- Provide Level 2 service desk support to staff on the ground and remotely over the phone.
- Monitoring of service desk tickets assigned to the queue and process on priority and agreed SLAs.
- Provide appropriate systems support, including training and pre-emptive identification and resolution of user's issues with hardware, software, networking and other technology related problems.
- Prioritising problems, troubleshooting, and exercising problem-solving skills.
- Following-up with clients to ensure resolution is complete and timely manner with regular & effective communication and updates.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Ideally 3-5 years' experience a in a similar role.
- Proven experience working with POS, eftpos or SQL.
- Proven experience working with office 365 and Jira.
- Good understanding of various technology platforms including data analytics, hardware & software, application and Active Directory.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Professional and responsive with excellent customer service and support.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a progressive organisation. Looking for an enthusiastic Level 2 Desktop support individual, great environment to further your knowledge and develop your skills!