IT System Trainer/Team Lead
Join a Growing Team
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Systems Training Team Leader to join a leading national law firm with a strong presence in Australia. They have a special need for a driven and experienced System Trainer to provide IT induction and refresher training sessions on systems and applications.
The chosen candidate will be an experienced trainer who has previously worked within a professional environment and is capable of delivering IT induction and refresher training sessions on the firms systems and applications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previously delivered IT induction training on systems and applications
- Created and updated training materials for staff within the company
- Experience training systems in software, documents, Microsoft, Citrix and more
- Hands on experience testing and upgrading systems
- Previously or currently worked in assisting the Service Desk team
- Experience in IT environment, preferably legal background but not essential
- Great communication and customer service skills is essential
- Must be a good team player and possess great organisation skills
- Ability to multitask, show Initiative and take ownership
- Qualifications in Affinity, Citrix and Net documents would be preferred
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne CBD. please apply via the link if you meet the requirements listed above. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.