IT Team Lead/IT Business Support Analyst
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work in the South East?
About Our Client
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Team Lead to join a growing global organisation based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The successful candidate will have an outstanding ability to communicate with both local and international businesses to ensure the smooth running of the IT division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead and develop the IT team
- Managing and maintaining the IT infrastructure including networks, servers, telephony systems, laptops, desktops and technology assets
- Enduring security of data, network access and backup systems
- Provide recommendations for enhancement to existing systems and business processes (ERP)
- Project managing deployments of ERP IT products and service, including all milestones to deliver core project goals on time, cost and quality.
- Provide training and support for users
- Procurement of technologies for development of the organisation
- Provide outstanding customer service
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, information systems or related field
- Minimum 5 year's experience
- Experience with Share Point
- Business partnering experience
- Experience handling tickets and escalations
- Experience with databases
- ERP experience (QAD)
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, office 365 and SQL environment
- Eager to learn
- Based in the South-eastern suburbs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity is available for an IT Team Lead to join a growing global organisation based in Dandenong South. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to step into a management position.