About Our Client
Global Agency with a large presence in ANZ.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing first level technical support to end users - face to face and remotely
- Recording and tracking help desk incidents and service requests maintaining data integrity within the IT Service Desk management tool.
- Analyse incidents and problems, identify faults and assist to restore normal service to ensure minimum disruption to the business.
- Identify and escalate issues as required to other staff
- Liaise directly with users, providing a positive and helpful approach to customer service
- Ensuring effective communications between the service desk and users
Work closely with the APAC Solution Centre (and other regional functional IT teams) on all local & regional day-to-day customer support matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and O365 Outlook /Exchange / OneDrive / Skype and SharePoint
- Experience in Australia working on a busy help desk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Ticketing System
- Customer and service focused with excellent phone manner;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- PC Hardware and peripheral knowledge and skills;
- Customer and service focused manner with excellent phone manner;
- Excellent trouble shooting skills;
- Strong experience in delivery of customer service in the IT context (2+ years)
- Independent, proactive & resilient
- Very strong process and technical knowledge skills
- Well organised with the ability to work with competing priorities and delivery within tight time frames.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision but as part of a wider team
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a 9full time permanent position based in the CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation and utilise your IT support skills and develop your skill set further.
Please apply via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.