- CBD Location
- Leading organisation
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as a market-leader in their field, operating in property valuation. They have a need for an IT Vendor Manager to join their team and help contribute to their success.
The successful individual will be responsible for coordinating all things IT related which include managing subscriptions, licensing renewals, compliance, and audits.
Reporting into the CEO, the IT Vendor Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of the IT provider, existing contracts (mainly software agreements but also hardware agreements).
- Ensure the organisations software assets are managed and licensed appropriately ensuring compliance and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Formulate the IT strategy and road map, prioritising effectively between system developments, maintenance and operations.
- Ensuring reporting and scorecards of the various vendors is completed, performance tracked, and actions distributed back to stakeholders.
- Problem resolution, and escalation point for vendor related issues or concerns.
- Manage vendor licensing audits as required.
- Microsoft dynamics integration.
- Liaise with the IT vendor to provide advice in the development of solutions and plans.
- Develop reports for the leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in an IT Vendor Management or IT Manager position.
- Ability to break down technical speak.
- Microsoft dynamics and ISO 27000 experience.
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Strong experience in negotiating, establishing, and managing contracts.
- Customer engagement and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a leading organisation. You will be afforded the opportunity to take complete ownership and accountability of the organisation's IT.