AU$55,000 - AU$60,000
Temp to Perm
About Our Client
Client works within the manufacturing industry.
- Conduct general IT administration duties, e.g. purchase & maintain IT asset (hardware/software) register;
- Assist with office & factory floor IT/ERP system issue troubleshooting and maintain issue log
- Help to ensure the effective information assurance & governance in place
- Liaise with external IT/ERP system support teams for any complicated IT infrastructure/system administration
- Process purchase requisition and place purchase order (PO)
- Monitor PO receipting, follow up any overdue POs with purchase requestor/supplier
- Process invoices & supplier credit memo into ERP system timely and accurately
- Conduct general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, archiving, answering incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Ordering office stationeries, meeting and greeting clients/visitors, managing incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, banking cheques, booking flight/accommodation and any other duties if required
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful, we are seeking somebody with below experience & skill set in a similar role.
- IT skill set & Office administration experience will be essential.
- Proven experience within a similar role, preferably in IT administration area
- Experience with general network management (including firewalls, routers, switches, WAP, Site-to-Site and Remote VPN)
- Customer service skill in providing general IT support to end users
- Working knowledge of installation and configuration of general IT hardware/software
- Proactive approach, with the ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision
- MS Word and Excel skills, previous experience with ERP system is preferred
- Quick learner and attention to details
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly efficient
- Strong teamwork skills and task-oriented
What's on Offer
This is a temp role with the view to go permanent.