Be part of a global Professional Services organisation
Strong sense of autonomy, ensuring the business operates optimally with client
About Our Client
Our client is a global Professional Services organisation who provide services to the majority of the organisations floated on the US and UK Stock Exchanges. Our client is headquartered in the UK and is considered as one of the largest within their market with over $2.6bil (US) in revenue.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support covering all areas of IT (Software / Hardware) deployed to the desktop.
- Following up with users, provide feedback and see issues and incidents to resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation on all IT systems.
- Manage all audio/video conference bookings between all video conferencing nationally and globally.
- Supporting staff in the effective use of audio-visual technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients.
- Be highly skilled and capable, helping customers get the most out of our audio-visual technologies and work in the most efficient way.
- Assist technical teams with audio visual IT support of high-profile meetings, incidents and service requests.
- Increase awareness in the business of the technology that is available for audio-visual conferencing areas.
- Show staff how to utilise mobile technology for conferencing, both audio and audio-visual, making sure they have all that they need to work skilfully.
- The role will also trouble shoot and report upon all video incidents relating to the live environment whilst escalating underlying issues and serious incidents, where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following attributes;
- Excellent in setup and troubleshooting of Audio-Visual conferencing rooms using Skype for Business.
- Excellent business friendly communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Good presentation and confidence working in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as their own and uses own initiative.
- Ability to be flexible in a demanding role.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a wider national team. You will be encouraged to work with new and emerging technologies as well as drive current technologies in the workplace. With this you will be ensuring the business is able to be a market leader within law practice across the globe.