IT/Retail Support Analyst
Competitive market salary
Supportive team environment with opportunity to grow and professionally develop
About Our Client
Founded in 1958, our client and it and its subsidiaries are engaged in the design, manufacture, importation, wholesale and retail of clothing and accessories including business shirts, school wear, surf and casual wear. Currently undergoing a prolonged period of growth and as such, require a new staff member to come in and join their busy team.
Your day to day with be to provide assistance and guidance to other support team members and act as an escalation point for all retail support matters. Stage, test and install new retail systems while coordinating with system analysts and programmers to develop automated business systems.
Provide after hours support as per the rotating roster and keep up to date documentation of your technical processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Prior experience with POS Systems (Magenta - Highly desirable),
- Experience with payment system software and hardware,
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft network environment as we as Microsoft office applications,
- Excellent communication skills and vendor management ,
- Experience working in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?:
- Great training and on the job development,
- Flat reporting structure and excellent mentorship by someone that has previously worked and helped shape the role.