ITSAM Project Manager
Brisbane CBD location.
6 month contract with likely 6 month extension.
About Our Client
Our client operates in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, and manages the wealth of over half a million members. Our members are key to our values and the employees drive the culture which creates the success we have produced for a long period of time.
- Manage the planning, monitoring, control and delivery of the project.
- Monitor and control project progress, including taking corrective action to ensure project delivery within agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Manage, plan, monitor and control the delivery of project products: risk, quality, change control, communications, procurement finances and resources.
- Manage, develop, maintain and control project reporting and documentation.
- Act as a leader in contributing to the continuous improvement of project management and delivery practices ensuring projects are compliant with corporate project management methodologies and governance frameworks.
- Undertake project team leadership and management support.
- Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives as part of the community of practice for project managers.
- Coaching, mentoring and assisting other project managers.
The Successful Applicant
A Successful candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross functional teams in a project environment.
- Previous financial services experience with proven success in the implementation of financial platforms.
- Demonstrated record of successfully planning, and managing projects of high complexity, cost and or value in a medium sized corporate environment.
- Demonstrated record of leading project delivery with a focus on delivery to scope, schedule, cost and quality plans.
- Proven knowledge of, and experience using recognised project management methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 project management methodologies.
- Proven ability to lead the development of solutions with a focus on business enablement and outcomes.
- Proven ability in corporate and project procurement processes including tending.
- Proven knowledge and understanding the function of governance structures in a medium sized corporate environment.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Brisbane CBD location.
- 6 month contract with likely 6 month extension.
- Attractive daily rate.