Japanese Speaking IT Support
Must be Fluent in Japanese and English
About Our Client
Our Client is an industry leading global organisation with a growing presence in the technology market. They are looking for a Service Desk Analyst with excellent communication skills and customer service skills to join their team. You will be dealing with Japanese clients which requires you to speak fluent Japanese.
The Successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing telephone and email based level 1 support in Japanese.
- Resolution of problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and ensuring users are regularly updated.
- Customer Service focused role
- Initial diagnosis and troubleshooting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- MUST be fluent in Japanese and English
- Good exposure in customer handling.
- Experience in Networking
- Fluent Japanese communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- A strong customer service focus and desire to put the customer first.
- An ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- A strong understanding of Active Directory, Windows servers, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a 6 - 12 month contract based in the eastern suburbs.
Only apply for this role if you are fluent in Japanese and English.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.