Japanese Speaking IT Support
Must be Fluent in Japanese and English
About Our Client
A Global electronics company.
- Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with management and the engineering team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Identify, analyse and solve software and hardware issues.
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Constantly learn, expand and share your knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual with strong Japanese written and verbal skills as well as good English written and verbal skills.
- Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative at troubleshooting
- True team player, no 9-5 mentality.
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired.
- Certifications desired (CCNA, CWNA, MCSA, N+, A+) but not required.
- College degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred.
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a 6 - 12 month contract with the view of going permanent.
Only apply for this role if you are fluent in Japanese and English.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.