Java Developer - 6 month contracts
Globally recognised business
Great dev teams - technology first company
About Our Client
This is a globally recognised business with offices globally; America, Asia, Europe and their Australian Headquarters are in Sydney. They have a lot of their software development spearheaded locally out of the Sydney office and are currently looking to increase their Java Development headcount for up coming projects.
You'll be primarily responsible for building and deploying high quality Java code - but you'll be working with various internal stakeholders as well. From the product and UX teams - these are aspects of software development that are held in high regard by the dev team here.
You should be familiar with CI/CD and writing your own unit tests.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in Java Development positions
- Experienced with Spring
- Experience with CI/CD and writing unit tests
- Strong Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Understanding of Distributed computing
- Experience with Angular would be beneficial
- Having worked within an AWS environment would also be a bonus
What's on Offer
You'll be joining a very high calibre team in a company that invests heavily in the development of their staff. A great opportunity to learn and begin progression towards leadership or alternatively simply to up-skill from a technical perspective.