- Opportunity to work for an established logistics business
- Opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects coming up
About Our Client
A high profile established logistics business based in Melbourne.
You're responsible for contributing to the design as well as developing, testing and deploying Java-based software solutions spanning across back end, microservices and front end. You'll be deploying your own applications onto AWS, responsible for their maintenance and also get involved in the migration of applications to AWS.
The Successful Applicant
You must be living in Australia with full working rights. This role does not offer sponsorship.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with server-side development (Java) including the design of REST APIs and microservices architecture as well as web frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Experience with cloud-native development (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity using automated tools for configuration management
- Experience with test automation and test driven development practices and frameworks - mutation testing, functional testing (JUnit, Cucumber), mock frameworks (Mockito, etc.), contract testing
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines - Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, GIT, etc
What's on Offer
The role offers a great opportunity for progression through to a Development Leader or Solution Architect as well as providing flexibility and offering a competitive salary.