Java Software Developer - with Government Security Clearance
You have extensive Java development experience and consider yourself an expert.
You will be working in the Government sector and will need to be an Aus Citizen.
About Our Client
Well known Government IT consultancy firm based in Melbourne.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software to leverage automated deployment technologies.
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases.
- Support the Agile software development life-cycle.
- Responsible for delivering innovative solution within DevOps tool-sets/practices - Git Hub, Jenkins, and Unix Bash scripting.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must have a Bachelor with 7 to 12 years of relevant prior experience or a Masters with 5 to 10 years of relevant prior experience.
- The successful candidate must be consider an expert Java Software Developer.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder and communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an established company that operate in a secure industry and be bench marked with a competitive salary.