Jnr IT Project Manager
Oppportunity to enter project management
About Our Client
Our client is manufacturing company with a global reach. It is enabling its business through technology and is a values driven enterprise.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Support the technology function in completion of projects.
- Control people resources and cost control.
- Undertake small scope projects on time and within budget.
- Support senior PM's on large scopes of work.
- Ensure all project documentation and planning is accurate and complete.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship building ability.
- Understanding of the project life cycle.
- Development experience is highly desirable.
- Experience as a business analyst will be highly regarded.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity. All candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.