Junior Business Analyst
Experience business analysis for a leading education technology company
Full time, North Sydney location
About Our Client
The client is a fast-growing education technology company based in North Sydney.
The requirements of the role include:
- Client consulting - analyse clients' business processes and advise on technical improvements and product implementations
- Reporting - develop and produce reports for internal and external stakeholders using SQL.
- Client support - facilitate problem solving for clients' queries.
- Salesforce administration and system support - assist other internal teams with Salesforce and other platforms.
- Project delivery - help drive projects to successful outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Client facing Business Analyst experience
- Well developed SQL skills and data analysis skills
- Exposure to SaaS platforms including Salesforce, JIRA and Qualtrics
- Great interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Education and LMS experience will be highly valued.
What's on Offer
The role has an attractive package on offer, as well as the opportunity to develop within an iconic global brand.