Junior Business Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a business who has experience year on year growth. They are a values driven organisation with a strong culture.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Engage with and understand the business to discover inefficiencies in process and then offer solutions.
- Implement technological advancements across all areas of the business.
- Conduct user group engagement session and requirement gathering.
- Gain user acceptance for solutions.
- Documentation of business processes.
- Liaise with external stakeholder groups.
- Support project managers in delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Some experience as a business analyst.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional certifications.
- C class drivers licence.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity and candidates at all levels are encouraged to apply.