Junior Foreman Fitout
Late January/ Early Feb start
Outstanding opportunity for a leading hand to progress in their career
About Our Client
This client is looking for individuals that are looking to enhance their knowledge, mainly focused on retail and small office fit outs, however currently in a building phase within the company and looking to take on larger office and government fitout contracts.
The key areas that you will be responsible for are the following;
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Coordinate trades and sub-contractors
- Read and interpret site plans
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Assist with documentation and contracts administration
The Successful Applicant
To be successful within this position you must have a strong trades background, interpersonal skills and communication skills. Looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with a desire to pursue high standards and quality of workmanship.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Work one on with the Managing Director
- Company with a unique take on work life balance.
- Close knit team with outstanding family values
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or