- Flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
Our client works within the Non-For-Profit sector
- Develop and maintain the tools, templates and processes to manage the employee life cycle including: recruitment, performance coaching, performance improvement and exit process and strong stakeholder management with senior leaders.
- Assist Managers with human resource planning; including determining role requirements, candidate qualities and creating suitable role profiles
- Assist Managers with the recruitment process including sourcing and attracting quality talent to meet our hiring plan.
- Be actively involved in the operations behavioural framework and performance coaching process; including training, consolidated reporting and coordination thereof
- Provide support, advice and coaching to Managers in relation to HR issues including performance improvement, conflict resolution, and occupational health and safety.
- Identify HR issues that may affect the success of the store operations and develop strategies to resolve
- Develop, communicate and implement national HR policies.
- Maintain a continual improvement approach to identify, develop and implement HR programs using contemporary change management processes to improve the effectiveness of the talent within the store operations teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a similar business
- Strong/confident communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong positive attitude and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Flexible Working Arrangement
- Supportive & established local HR Team
- Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate Start