Junior HR Business Partner
Further career development
About Our Client
Multinational Organisation - Medical Device
- Advisory: Provide effective and timely HR advice to staff and managers regarding HR policies, procedures, guidelines, issues and documentation.
- Recruitment: Provide advice and support to hiring managers to ensure appropriate strategic recruitment decision are made in line with group strategy.
- Performance Management: Lead performance management conversations and help guide supervisors around setting expectations and performance improvement plans
- Remuneration & Benefits: Participate and support in the administration and implementation of the Annual Remuneration Review process.
- Training & Development: Manage the development, review and implementation of HR, Training, L&D, policies and procedures.
- OHS: Support the co-ordination of OHS activities to raise awareness including procedures, communication and consultation.
- HR Operations & Projects: Participate and support the wider HR team as required
- Payroll: Support payroll coordinator as required with associated admin
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar business environment
- Thorough understanding of Employment Laws and related legislation in Australia
- Strong confident communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong positive attitude and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
True end-end HR Business Partnering opportunity