Junior IT Project Manager
AU$80,000 - AU$120,000
New Challenging Project
About Our Client
This company delivers enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers and are seeking a junior IT project manager to join their team.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Implementing strategy for a successful completion of projects to be delivered on time, budget and scope.
- Collaboratively work with internal teams and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a relative Degree.
- 2-5 years' experience working as a Junior IT Project Manager.
- Results driven and client focused.
- Ability to work in a team but also accountable for own targets and responsibilities.
What's on Offer
- Supportive / dynamic culture that rewards performance
- Great opportunity to develop career
- Strong financial backing