JUNIOR LEGAL COUNSEL - HEALTH & FITNESS INDUSTRY
RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 2-4 YEAR LAWYER
GREAT MIX OF PROPERTY, FRANCHISING & CORPORATE/COMMERCIAL LAW
About Our Client
Our client is the largest Health & Fitness group in Australia.
Due to ongoing growth and demand, they are now seeking a new, 3/4 year PQE lawyer to join their close-knit and collegiate in-house legal team, based in Sydney!
Joining a team of 4 and reporting directly to a renowned General Counsel, you will provide a full and extensive range of legal advice and expertise across the group, nationally.
Core areas of expertise will include:-
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Commercial law and contracts
- Corporate buy back transactions
You may also be required to assist with:
- General corporate advisory work
- Operational advice
- Disputes and Litigation
The Successful Applicant
- You must have at least 3+ years PQE with private practice training preferred.
- Strong academics from a reputable university
- Solid understanding of property and franchising law
- Demonstrable experience in retail and commercial leases and wider commercial contracts - drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising, with an excellent technical capability.
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- A strategic and commercially-driven approach.
- Operate as an effective team member in a close-knit and collaborative team.
- A great attitude and driven, motivated and committed to excel and reach your utmost potential.
- Ideally, a passion for the Health & Fitness industry.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer to join a growing in-house team for Australia's largest Health & Fitness Group.