- Work for a global organisation as a first on the ground Marketing Manager ANZ
- Exciting hybrid position across brand, digital, marketing and communications
About Our Client
Work for a fast-paced and results orientated, global organisation. My client is a utilities and software solutions provider, operating across the B2B space.
- Responsible for localising marketing strategy
- Plan and manage end-end marketing campaigns, whilst analysing key metrics
- Identify trends that promote the companies brand, products and services across print, broadcast and online platforms.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar, including all creative collateral and messaging to drive brand awareness and brand preference.
- Conduct market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Develop and maintain consistency in branding across platforms and assets by creating templates, brochures, email newsletters, social media assets and ads, website contents, eBooks, white papers, case studies etc. published across various platforms.
- Set-up and manage the necessary platforms needed to build the brand in ANZ including website updates, implementing social media channels including organic and paid advertising, PPC, marketing automation software such as Landing Pages, email marketing, blogging, etc.
- Implement and measure the effectiveness of demand generation, MQL to SQL conversion and revenue from marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, CTR, CPL, CAC and the success of lead conversion.
- Organise events such as product launches, exhibitions, and tradeshow that deliver ROI.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing initiatives and overall performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Create and manage all content, including brochures, website copywriting and image design and social media imagery
The Successful Applicant
- Fun, bright and bubbly personality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- 4-5 years' experience in a digital marketing, marketing manager or advertising position.
- Experience with social media management.
- Proven experience in copywriting.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A highly creative self-starter with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience with CMS, CRM, social media ad management and web analytics tools highly advantageous.
- Experience in building SharePoint sites to manage the marketing repository of documents will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a global organisation
- Exciting chance to build the marketing function
- 6 month contract with a potential to go permanent