Junior Mechanical Engineer
Excellent opportunity to build on your career
Work for a High achieving company
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned company who is focused on being the leading supplier in power in WA They have a very high performing team and pride themselves on a competitive and sustainable electrical source.
The Key responsibilities will be
Assist Engineers within Reliability and maintenance failures as well as progress with their own skills and career
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have
- An engineering degree - (Mechanical Ideally) - upto 3 years
- Thermal Dynamics understanding
- Material science understanding
- Heat transfer understanding
- Someone who can work well in a team environment - different department's i.e operations, maintenance and management.
- Someone who is highly intelligent cognitively and has a very good EQ as well as IQ. Ideally someone who is very proactive and a go-getter.
- Someone with an attitude to learn and progress within a company
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.