Junior Mining Engineer
We are looking looking for a passionate and technical Junior Mining Engineer
Fantastic career opportunity for a young Junior Mining Engineer
About Our Client
- Exciting opportunity for a Junior Mining Engineer to join one of Perth's best mine planning consultancies.
- Chance to use industry standard design software and learn from some of the best in the business.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to work as part of the team working on complex mining challenges using state of the art software platforms. This will also include;
- Designing and planning mine sites/plants for clients using Vulcan and Surpac.
- You will be expect to work with the planning team on short, medium and long term planning.
- Take part in all aspects of design, scheduling and operations.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for a very technically savvy and passionate Junior Mining Engineer who must have
- 2-3 years experience in a Junior Mining role
- Worked on both underground and open pit mining projects
- Be technically very strong in understand all aspects of design and operations.
What's on Offer
Their is a very good salary package on offer which includes;
- $65,000 - $75,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic career growth prospects