Junior Project Manager - Canberra Role
National Tier 2 Commercial Construction - Canberra Based
$100mill Projects in Canberra
About Our Client
A close-knit team in Canberra who is expanding due to increased workload. They have a national presence and have been established in Canberra for several years. They work on a variety of commercial projects up to $100mill.
As a Junior Project Manager you will report directly to the Project Manager and work across several projects up to $10 mill each. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Review and develop scope of work packages
- Liaise with Sub-contractors to obtain quotes and compare and contrast each in order to maximize project cost efficiency
- Aiding in negotiation and contractual claims
- Effectively liaise with the client and sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of each project
- Assist in cash flow reporting and management
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have proven practical experience working as a contracts administrator and be willing to take the next step in your career. You will be able to work autonomously and feel confident to work on numerous projects at once. Ideally you will have experience in JobPac, MS Project or Timberline software.
What's on Offer
-Supportive team and leadership
-Fast tracked career for the right candidate