Junior Project Manager - Construction
National Commercial Construction
Aged care & Multi-residential projects
About Our Client
An award-winning Tier 2 construction company who have successfully delivered projects across all facets of commercial construction. They have developed strong relationships with private and public clients over several years which has helped to build their strong pipeline.
You will be based on site and work closely with the Site Manager and report directly to the Project Manager. Your duties will include;
- Liaising and managing subcontracts to ensure they are meeting their contractual obligations
- Processing invoices and claims
- Input to tender as and when required
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors for site works and delivery matters
- Monitor site conditions and be responsible for Health & Safety
The Successful Applicant
You will have successfully completed your Building & Construction Bachelor and have a few years practical experience within the construction field.
You will be able to work closely in a team environment and have a strong attention to detail. You will be highly motivated and self-driven to learn from the project management and site team in order to further develop your career.
What's on Offer
- Career development opportunities
- Great team culture and environment
- Attractive salary package
If you are interested I this role but aren't sure if it's the right fit for you, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.