Junior Project Manager
Feb/ March Start
Outstanding opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
This new company is looking to make a name for themselves in the Canberra market. This young and dynamic team is looking for like-minded candidates within the market to join their team and help them grow the business and make the companies vision become a reality.
The client is looking for an experienced and driven candidates to come on board and hit the ground running on their ever growing pipeline of projects, some of the key responsibilities that you will be required to posses are;
- Obtain quotations from various sub-contract trades, comparing & contrasting each in order to maximise project cost efficiency
- Effectively liaise with the client & sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of each project
- Design coordination
- Assist in tender preparation
- Assist in financial programming & budgeting
- Site management & management of site safety
The Successful Applicant
You must be open and receptacle to development and growth. The client is looking for someone that can fit in well with their established team. Communication and interpersonal skills and extremely valued. Along with a core belief and desire to share the companies vision and standards. A diploma or equivalent tertiary education is highly desired and prior experience in the construction space.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Outstanding opportunity to join a company that is a new and dynamic player within the market.
- One on one mentorship with experienced PM/Director.
- Outstanding focus on progression and training
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or