Junior Quality Assurance Officer
Join a passionate team in an exciting and growing business.
Fantastic opportunity for career growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturer of of premium flavoured sauces, jams, dressings and soups that has been operating for over 30 years.
- Maintaining all documentation in relation to quality procedures, records and HACCP plans to ensure compliance to food safety standards
- Assisting with internal & external audits.
- Ability to implement and maintain quality assurance standards & SOPs.
- Implementation of GMP practice.
- Fielding and investigating consumer complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year in a QA role in the food industry
- Knowledge of HACCP/ GMP.
- Food science degree.
- Positive attitude and always willing to learn.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to grow your career inside a large and expanding business with a team of people passionate about making the most premium products to supply to business's all around Australia as well as an excellent junior salary package.