- Our client is a Global Market Leader in their industry
- Strong belief in promoting the opportunity to grow and develop your career
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Market Leader in their industry. With unmatched technical superiority and quality, they pride themselves on their technologies to create the perfect item for their customers. They strongly believe in promoting the opportunity to grow and develop your career in various departments, so you get a well-rounded experience of the company.
Reporting to the Planning Assistant - SPS & APAC, you will be responsible for publishing the cyclical weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting for all business channels including any ad-hoc reporting requirements that may arise.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare a weekly trade report for the management team and relevant internal stakeholders
- Prepare weekly and monthly store productivity reports for retail operations and store managers
- Prepare monthly sales performance report for all wholesale channels
- Prepare seasonal analysis at customer and product level
- Closely studying past sales data to determine trends in productivity and how this correlates to budget
The Successful Applicant
- Will have a strong desire to succeed and continually learn.
- Will have relevant tertiary and industry degree/qualification.
- The ability to manage work-flow, prioritise work and deliver results in an engaging professional way.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good practical understanding of retail/commercial environment.
- High level initiative, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
What's on Offer
- Working for a global leader in their industry.
- Great opportunity for career growth and experience.
- Being part of a supportive and exciting company.
- Salary $60k - $65k + Super